Swing through a canopy of colour and experience your very own autumn adventure at Go Ape in Aberfoyle this October break.
Forests are incredibly eye-catching during the autumn months, when the once-green canopy is transformed into a rainbow of reds, oranges, golds and what better way to experience this than high up in the trees at Go Ape.
Go Ape is the leading outdoor forest adventure experience, offering the chance to explore the forest from high above the ground by flying down zip wires, leaping off Tarzan swings and navigating obstacles, crossings and rope bridges.
There are three unique Go Ape courses located across Scotland, each featuring a Tree Top Adventure, set amidst some of the country’s most magnificent scenery.
- Go Ape Aberfoyle in Stirlingshire, located in Queen Elizabeth Forest Park, is zip wire heaven and home to two of Britain’s longest zip wires, each stretching over 400m long, flying people 150 feet above the ground and over a 90 foot waterfall. The recently launched dual site has doubled both the size and level of adventure with the addition of two giant Tarzan swings, two high speed cross-valley zip lines and a challenging skateboard zip wire.
- Go Ape Peebles is built on the hillside within the striking Glentress Forest and takes advantage of the valley for some jaw-dropping exposure and challenges the laws of gravity with the highest zip wire in the country, located above a magnificent reservoir.
- Go Ape Crathes Castle in Aberdeenshire is located in the landmark grounds of the castle. With turrets and towers, winding staircases and ancient sculpted yew trees; historic Crathes Castle’s 595 acre estate offers a fantastic day out.
Steven McGirr, Site Manager at Go Ape Aberfoyle, said: “Autumn is a great time to enliven your senses in the forest. From the crunching of leaves underfoot to the kaleidoscope of colour as you swing through the trees, there is nothing quite like experiencing the magic of this time of year from high above the tree tops.”
To help celebrate autumn in the forest, Go Ape is encouraging explorers to showcase any photos from their adventures using the hashtag #autumnatgoape.
Go Ape prices range from £33 for a gorilla (aged 16 and over) to £25 for a baboon (aged 10 to 15). For further information and to book a Go Ape adventure, please visit www.goape.co.uk
Exclusive to Linked Magazine – Competition To Win x2 tickets to Go Ape, Aberfoyle
- X2 tickets up for grabs for Go Ape Aberfoyle only
- Prize valid until November 26th 2017
- Bookings must be made in advance and are subject to opening hours and availability
- Prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer
- Prize is non transferrable and cannot be exchanged for cash
- Other terms and conditions may apply
Go Ape Course T&Cs
Minimum Age – 10yrs
Minimum Height – 1.4m (4ft7in)
Maximum weight – 20.5 stones (130kg)
Under 16s must be supervised by a participating adult. An adult can supervise two under 16s. 16 and 17 year olds can be unsupervised, but cannot supervise under 16s.
For further information about Go Ape visit www.goape.co.uk