- The listing looks professional and smokin’ hot
- If you have no website, it effectively gives you a free web page
- Professionally written content within the listing to help you showcase your business
- Google can find your business, and if you have a website it increases your website rankings if it has links to a professional business directory
- You can use photos and videos to really show off what your company offers
- A targeted audience – you can be easily found within a categorised listing by people looking for specific services or products within a specific area
- This is a a glossy digital magazine, not an advertiser, so the community gets ‘value’ with constantly changing and interesting articles that are written by a professional journalist
- We can wrap occasional articles around interesting things that are happening with your business
- We are friendly, flexible and trying very hard to offer something of value to the local community and the businesses therein
- Linked Magazine is offering (free) journalism workshops to local schools, free listings for local jobs, events and clubs, and engaging with the community where possible
- SIGN ME UP! £120 for an entire year (thats £10 per month)!
Linked Magazine has a vision. We are a small local enterprise with big ideas, and some talent thrown in for good measure.
We want to bring all the businesses within the wider local area to a central place on the internet; a searchable and responsive digital hub. Those searching online can find a local business with one-click. We are not being greedy, and are instead keeping it really affordable, so that every company can showcase their company, product or service on a level playing field.
We have recently joined linked magazine, and what a fantastic job they have done , well worth a look, also a fantastic price for professional business advertising thank you linked magazine from your very happy customer.
Coffee Kiln Cafe, Buchlyvie
We are inviting local businesses – the biggest to the smallest – to come on board so we can develop a really comprehensive listing and a powerful marketing tool.
tradesmen, restaurants, hotels, coffee shops, cleaners, care agencies, personal trainers, hairdressers, health & beauty, breweries, contractors, pets & equine, landscapers, wedding venues, florists, makkers, crafters, accountants, heavy plant supplies, agricultural supplies…..
We want all the little local businesses to make their way online and be easily found within our digital directory.
Linked magazine helped with the editorial for my new business website, and I am listed with them now. So professional and approachable…feel free to have a look www.sohypno.co.uk
We from Art4You Scotland can only agree with the above comment. Linked Magazine takes the initiative to promote your business. Worthwhile listing your business.
Digital Directory v Paper Advertising
Traditional paper advertising sits your business within the limited confines of a small area of paper.
What message can you convey to your potential customers about your business with a few lines of text?
Digital space gives you an unlimited platform to showcase your business or product.
Customers can search on their smart devices and click straight through to your company.
Your audience is targeted because they are searching for certain services or products within a specific area.
Customers can click directly from the directory to your website/contact you by email or phone/follow you on social media.
It is affordable to even the smallest business.